Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Orphanage Prayer Before Meals

Thank you, God
We love you
We need you
Be with us
Protect us
And guide us
In your way
In Jesus' name
We pray
Amen

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Feel So "In"

Okay, so I didn't have time to create a blog while we were in the adoption process, as so many people do. But, I've decided it's finally time. The main reason I decided to start one is that I have been sending out emails about our adoption, but now that it is complete, I thought there might be a person or two who would like to continue to receive updates on our family. With a blog, I don't have to presume someone wants to read an email from me, they can just visit my blog whenever they want, or not visit whenever they don't want! Is that correct English? If not, I'm sure someone on my mother's side of the family will let me know right away!

So, I'm sorry to be boring on my first post, but it's 9:43 pm and I want to go to bed soon, so I'll have to be more exciting next time. Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Nick said...

You are "in"... I'll be tuning in to keep track of the Mowry Clan

Anonymous said...

awesome! i'm a regular reader already.

Cypress Lakes Information Center said...

Melissa, I am always glad to hear from you, whether via e-mail, blog, or whatever. But what exactly are you saying about your "mother's side of the family"? Are you implying that we are a tad anal about English usage? That's what 12 years of Catholic school will do for you!

Much love, JoAnne

Geri said...

Hi Melissa, well I have never 'blogged' before so you are teaching me yet another technology.

I will be happy to blog with you I want to keep up with all that is happening at the Mowry's.

You are so happy and complete you have been blessed.

So much has happened since you sold our house!!!!!!

Your Friend, Geri

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet Melissa and Brat,

I am so thrilled for you all. Please bring Micah to see his Auntie Ellen soon!!!

Love,
Ellen

SHELLY said...

Hi!
You don't know me but Kay and my Mom Joann are the best of friends! Also I had a secret crush on Bobby half my life. You should put some of your family links on your page when you get established with your beautiful baby boy.
Our webpage is
http://shelly-hart.blogspot.com
Anyhow, I'll put a link to your site on mine so both our families can view it. Shelly

SHELLY said...

oh Leelou blogs have the cutest backgrounds for blogging AND THEY ARE FREE!
SHELLY