Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Orphanage Prayer Before Meals

Thank you, God
We love you
We need you
Be with us
Protect us
And guide us
In your way
In Jesus' name
We pray
Amen

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Please Give

If you are like me, you want to help the people of Haiti but aren't sure how. God has told me and Brad that we need to give sacrificially, until it hurts and makes us nervous. If you are looking for a place to donate and feel confident that the money will be well-spent, please visit our church's website, http://www.slwchurch.org/. Our church is directly involved with a church and orphange in Haiti. 100% of your donation will be used directly for the people of Haiti.

My heart is broken for these people, especially the children. Let's do everything we can to help them. All day I've been thinking, but for the grace of God, there go I. There is no difference between me and the people of Haiti, save for the fact that God chose for me to be born in this country, not that one.

No comments: